ZX-Tower Software v3.0 has been released!
ZX-Tower software v3.0 provides several new features including:
- Added support for Full Verify and Partial Verify for WIPE based on NIST SP 800-88 Rev. 1 Guidelines
- Added touch feedback to native UI/touchscreen. The touchscreen will briefly show where the screen was tapped, then disappear after a few seconds.
- Added the GUI functionality to change the ZX-Tower hostname
- Added the GUI functionality to change NTP servers
- Added a Help tab in the Statistics screen with a QR code and clickable link for the user's manual
- Added a function to allow the exporting of all audit log files
- Updated audit log files to show more information about the drives used during the wipe task
To download the new ZX-Tower software go to the ZX-Tower Knowledge Base
Falcon-NEO Software v3.2 has been released!
Falcon-NEO software v3.2 provides several new features including:
- Resume and auto-resume function added for Drive to File and Partition to File Operations.
- Opal, VeraCrypt, and TrueCrypt source drive decryption.
- Email/SMS notifications for successful and unsuccessful tasks.
- Secure Erase support for NVME SSDs.
- OneDrive support for cloud acquisitions (Requires the Cloud Storage Acquisition Option (F-NEO-CLD-OPT)
- The Cloud Storage Acquisition software option allows you to capture Google Drive and Dropbox Files.
- The Mobile Device Capture software option provides the ability to acquire critical evidence from mobile devices including Apple® iPhones and Android phones.
Two new optional features added to Falcon-NEO!
New software release for Falcon-NEO! Version 3.0 adds support for new options, HFS+, EXT2, EXT3 destination drive format and support for the ATA sanitize command. To download new software go to Knowledge Base
Check out our latest educational videos. Educational Videos
Since 1999 Logicube has been the world leader in hard drive duplication and forensic imaging hardware. IT departments around the world in corporate, military, government, medical and education markets use Logicube duplicators for all their hard drive cloning tasks including back-ups, PC rollouts, software application deployment and for secure wiping of hard drives. Our digital forensic imaging solutions, including our flagship Falcon-NEO meet the demanding requirements of forensic investigators from government, law enforcement, military and private consulting firms around the world.
If you’re not sure which solution is right for your specific requirement we have a team of knowledgeable people to help you choose. We’re committed to not just meeting but exceeding customer expectations with our product innovation, quality and our customer service.
The Talon Ultimate is a high-performance, feature rich and easy-to-use forensic imaging solution. Extremely fast imaging speeds of over 40GB/min and the ability to image from 1 source to 3 destinations makes it ideal for all your imaging, wiping, hashing tasks. Supports SATA, USB3, PCIe, FireWire with optional support available for SAS.Full product page
The Forensic Falcon-NEO, our premier forensic imaging solution, achieves imaging speeds surpassing 50GB/min. The Falcon-NEO can image from up to 5 source drives to up to 9 destinations simultaneously to provide efficient and secure digital evidence collection. The solution cam image to/from a network repository with two 10GbE ports. The future-focused Falcon-NEO is designed to streamline the evidence collection process.Full product page
The ZXi-10G is designed for high-volume duplication, clone up to 10 SATA, 8 SAS or 8 USB drives. Ultra-fast cloning speeds of up to 29GB/min., 2 10GbE network connections for efficient cloning to/from a network repository or NAS. Optional PCIe module will support cloning to 7 PCIe targets.Full product page